Email marketing is directly marketing a commercial message to a group of people using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It usually involves using email to send ads, request business, or solicit sales or donations, and is meant to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness.
What We Do
- Responsive Email Design – We will code your email in HTML and CSS that utilizes media queries to help achieve optimal formatting across all devices of all sizes.
- Automated Email Marketing – Our marketing automation experts will help you grow your sales and convert more leads, all while saving you time, money and heartache.
- Email Copywriting – Our email copywriting service will enable you to generate bigger profits from the marketing channel with the highest ROI.
- Fully Managed Email Marketing – Our fully managed service includes the creation of two email campaigns per month, all professionally designed and written for you.
- Campaign Production & Deployment – We focus on helping you maximize the performance of your business with behaviorally targeted, triggered communications.
- Email List Cleaning – We’ll weed out your old and tired email addresses and make sure your list is squeaky clean and ready to score deliverability points.
Our Email Marketing features
Create an Email Newsletter
Design engaging email marketing campaigns with simple drag-and-drop tools. Your design is guaranteed to look amazing in every inbox, on every device. We provide you with an unprecedented level of comfort and ease when creating and sending email campaigns.
Send Your Campaign and Ensure Delivery
Email campaigns can be sent at your convenience as we have it stored on the cloud, which means you can access it at anytime and anywhere using your desktop, tablet or iPhone. Schedule your campaign, or send it immediately.
A/B Split Test
A/B Split Testing helps you better understand subscriber preferences, gain insight into campaign success, and effectively track campaigns over time. Split testing will identify best practices for your unique audience, the variables determining your open and conversion rates and refine segmentation. Test your subject line, from name, email content, CTA and sending day/time.