WordPress Website Maintenance
Maintaining your WordPress site is time-consuming and a little tedious. After all, isn’t your site there to serve you? Why does maintenance matter?
A WordPress site is not merely a one-time build that’s ready to sustain itself throughout the life of your company, brand or blog. Just as a physical building you might make for a brick-and-mortar location requires regular maintenance to repair breaks, clean up messes and spruce up the landscaping from week to week, your website needs some routine care to keep it in tip-top shape.
Your WordPress site should ideally grow and improve as your business does. After all, it’s your primary platform for promoting your brand and connecting with your customers. Neglecting any one component of your website maintenance for too long results in an adverse impact for your customers, security and overall performance.
What’s included in our WordPress Website Maintenance?
- Email-based technical support as needed
- Bug fixes and enhancements
- Updates to WordPress Core Software and plugins
- We’ll monitor Uptime to discover any potential web hosting issues
- We’ll create weekly backups – just in case something does happen
- We’ll keep themes and plugins updated for security
- We’ll monitor links on the website to ensure they are all working and fix them as needed – helps SEO!
- We’ll run security scans and notify you of any issues. Most commonly due to outdated WordPress core code and plugins
- We’ll monitor performance and let you know if there are issues
- We’ll monitor SEO based on your selected keywords
- We’ll monitor and review your Analytics
- We’ll wrap everything that is done in a handy, monthly report
- 20% discount on any other future services such as social media marketing or website redesign in the future
Note: Additional fees will apply to premium theme and plugin updates unless you have access to those files.
These WordPress maintenance tasks may seem like a lot to handle, and it’s true that WordPress site maintenance is not the simplest of tasks.
If your plate is full or you are uncertain about one or more of the above aspects of WordPress maintenance, this plan is perfect for you!
** We can only update premium themes or plugins for an additional fee.
Questions? Let’s talk.