If Facebook is Incredibly Slow (almost unusable) at times, you are not alone.
Facebook is slow remains a consistent search term on google trends.
If, like many others, you are still having slowness problems on Facebook, here are some things you can try:
Check if your internet connection is slow ….
Your network connection may be the problem. Try:
- Switching to your 5GHz network, if your router supports it.
- Do a speed test — If your network speed is less than 2 Mbps, you may need to find another connection.
- You may need to switch to Facebook Mobile or Facebook Lite.
If your internet connection is not slow…
- Check to see if facebook is down right now.
- Delete your temporary internet files.
- Delete your cookies.
- Disable browser plugins.
- Switch to a modern browser, like Google Chrome. Or Opera.
- Try disabling flash.
- Disable anti-virus software (or whitelist facebook.com)
If all else fails …
- Turn off facebook chat.
- Try a different web browser.
- Find a faster internet connection.
- Try facebook on your mobile.
But here is usually the fix….
If anyone else has this issue, all you have to do is go to: Setting > Security, Click on the “Where You’re Logged in ” tab and end all the sessions.
Just checking now, one of us had 30 sessions open…
Let us know if that helped! It did for us!